One of the alternatives to Android and IOS that has recently emerged is TUTUApp. TUTUAPP allows its users to get any app free of cost without spending any money. All thee premium games and apps are available for free. One such kind of app is GBA4IOS.
GBA4IOS is a type of Game Boy Advance emulator that was developed by Riley Testut, an IOS developer, with the help of ZodTDD’s gpSphone codebases. GBA4IOS is capable of running on all the IOS devices without the need of jailbreak.
The success of this Game Boy Advance emulator led Riley to develop its sequel GBA4IOS 2.1.1. GBA4IOS 2.1.1 consists of several new features like screen recording of gameplay and moreover, there has been a lot of bug fixes. This emulator was released by using MacBuildServer and the release of this emulator was accompanied with an IOS Developer Enterprise Certificate.
This emulator gained in 2013 but later in July 2017, Apple shut down its certificates. Even after the closing down of its certificates, it lived because of a loophole that allowed the installation of this emulator by changing the date back of the IOS device. The GBA4IOS can be downloaded in the form of its new version GBA4IOS 2.1.1 that can be run on the devices with IOS 7 to IOS 10.
Download GBA4IOS On TUTUAp
- Download and Install TUTUApp APK using the Safari browser(if not downloaded)
- Open settings then enter general settings after that open the device management and tap on “Trust TUTUAPP”
- Open up the TUTUApp app store
- Search for GBA4IOS in the TUTUAPP
- Download the first suggestion that appears
- Similarly like Step 2, also trust the GBA4IOS
- After that download the GBA4IOS App
- To play the games download the ROMS of the games and keep them in the GBA4IOS files.